Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lizzy and the Bruiser

My little girls are 2 and 1. Totally different. Totally cute. Lizzy, the two-year-old, is a girly-girl. She is tenderhearted, sweet, and obedient. Jennifer, my little bruiser, is FUNNY. That's the only way to describe her! She is totally disobedient, bites everyone she meets, but does it with a deep guttural laugh and infectious smile--so no one really minds. Except Lizzy.

Two days ago, I walked into the bedroom, where Jenny and Lizzy were watching t.v. on my bed. Lizzy was whimpering, so I went over to see what was the matter. Jenny had her full weight on Lizzy and was doing the "dead man" just to bother her. Lizzy, between whimpers, cried, "Jenny's sleeping on me!" I, of course, told Jenny to get off of Lizzy and not to "sleep" on her, anymore. But it was hard to hold in the laugh. Who knew a 19-month-old could tease so well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute story. All your children are sooo darling. I can't wait to see you all in February! Love, Mom

Sarah said...

I am at work and I am bored, so I googled your name. Pretty much I am stocking you. Love the blog! How come I didn't know that you had it? It looks like you post on it as much as you do our tri blog:) haha. Love you!