Monday, May 30, 2011

Praying the Pledge of Allegiance

A couple of nights ago, we asked Jenny to say her prayer. She folder her arms, closed her eyes, and said, "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. And to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, for liberty and justice for all."

We were stunned. We had absolutely no idea that Jenny knew any of the Pledge of Allegiance, much less the whole thing! So, we asked Lizzy if she knew it, too. What do you know, she also knew the whole thing!

Their preschool teachers are doing a great job :).

Here is the video of Lizzy and Jenny saying the Pledge of Allegiance. So cute!

4 comments:

mfk1022 said...

Well that is a perfect post for memorial day!!! Hope you had a great weekend!

Maya said...

Your little girls look like twins. And they're so cute! Adorable video!

Amy Osmond Cook said...

That's funny--we get asked if they're twins a lot. I hope you had a great weekend, too!

ckleinca said...

AWWW - how absolutely precious!! Thanks for sharing your lives with us - always look forward to keeping up with your blog. Hailey is so adorable!! With you and your Mom and Brandon and Shelby's blog going, I have an interesting Osmond read day by day and I enjoy it so much!! Helps me to keep track of who is who and being that my children are dogs, I love reading about yours!!! (I used to babysit before I worked retail and I was much better at babysitting believe me!!) Thanks for sharing - Love Ya "The Dog Mom"