Monday, December 19, 2011

Messiest Car Ever

Our family is notorious for having the messiest car ever. I have one friend that is hesitant to allow her daughter to ride with me. I try to tell her that I clean the car all the time, but when she looks inside and sees the pit of despair, she doesn't believe me.

Before we left for Utah for Christmas (to see the fam!), we cleaned the car. Look at what we pulled out before we put suitcases in! My next-door neighbor, Mandy, was horrified and awestruck at the same time--and made me take a picture.

4 comments:

Sara said...

That's funny Amy! It is so hard to keep the car clean with kids. It seems like every time we get in the car the kids bring things and leave them there.

Anonymous said...

Your is almost as messy as mine!
I'm one hundred percent sure that my car is at the recieving end of a wormhole through space and time, storing what others have lost through centuries. I don't even recognise everything I clean out of it!

Love
Malin Lindqvist
Stockholm, Sweden.

mfk1022 said...

Its only because your a busy Mom.Before I had kids my car was pristine.Now Ha forget it!!LOL Merry Christmas.Enjoy your time with the family

Dragyn said...

oh my gosh, you should've seen my van years ago, a full size 3/4 ton extended, after my son and his father, my now ex, got through! Can we say pig sty? A self respecting pig would've turned up its snout! In a way, I miss all that.. My baby is almost 22 now..