Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas at Mom and Dad's














It was a wonderful Christmas at Mom and Dad's house--the first time all of my brothers and sisters and I have been together for Christmas in 3 years! We had to get together on Dec. 22, but who cares about the day :).

Highlights of Christmas:

1. Jake LOVED his ipod touch. We gave it to him as a combined birthday/Christmas present.

2. Maia wanted a black men's wallet, so we found a nice leather one. She also wanted some Barbies. Maia is complex.

3. Lizzy talked about a "Magic Pie" for over a month. We got it for her, and she was ecstatic! Since then, she has maybe played with it twice.

4. Jenny wanted play-doh and paint, so she was easy to please.

5. My absolute favorite present was the digital picture frame that Jeff gave me for Christmas. I uploaded our family photos and stare at them while I'm eating breakfast. Jenny loves it almost as much as I do, and she gets really excited every time she sees herself. In fact, she usually wants to go change into the outfit she sees on the screen. "It's Jenny in the Green! Jenny in the Green!" is a typical response.

6. I got Jeff hot sauce and some new clothes.

7. We all got together and gave Mom Photoshop CS4. I think she likes it?

8. Dad got an ipad. I'm still trying to get him to play Words with Friends with me.

4 comments:

mfk1022 said...

Sounds like you had a great time.You look fabulous by the way.When is the baby due?

Amy Osmond Cook said...

Thank you for saying that! The baby is coming on February 28--just scheduled my induction date. We're so excited!

Unknown said...

Great pictures, Amy. Your two oldest look just like you.

Wow. A February baby. I'm a February baby too. February 3rd. Thank goodness Leap Day is not this year.

Did you set on a name yet?

Congrats on your new baby girl.

Jean Allen said...

I love reading your blog. If you want a "Words with Friends" partner, I am Teager21.

Jean