Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hi, I Jenny!



My little Jenny is probably one of the friendliest kids you'll ever meet. Either that or she's got a complex.

She introduces herself everywhere she goes. "Hi, I Jenny!" is what she tells the people at the grocery store. "Hi, I Jenny!" is what she says when I introduce her to my friends.

But she also says it to her family. Today, she ran up to her Grandpa Cook (whom she sees at least every week) and said, "Hi Grandpa! I Jenny!"

Yesterday, when Jake was getting her out of her crib after a nap, she said, "Hi Jakie. I Jenny!"

And two weeks ago, when we got together with her cousins (whom we also see frequently), she burst out of the car, yelling,

"Hi Annie! Hi Natalie! I Jenny! I have flowers on my pants!"

What she apparently doesn't know is that we could never forget our little Jenny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
I love your blog! I follow your Mom's blog, too. Both of you tell the most adorable stories. This one is no exception....your little Jenny is a treasure! What a sweetie! She reminds me a bit of my niece, Kelley, when she was that age (she's almost 7 now). Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for sharing your stories with us. I'm going to pop over to your Mom's Blog now, and see what's new there! Take care, Amy! All the best! Wendy Shane : D

Stacy said...

Adorable!