Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back after a fun trip to Grandma's!

This week, my family and I took a quick trip to Utah to (1) visit everyone, (2) promote Dad's book, Laugh Lines, and (3) introduce Uncle Jay's book, Stages.

One of the highlights of the trip was going to get ice cream at Baskin Robbins with Dad, Mom, Michelle, Grandpa White, and Grandma White. Here are a few pictures.








Gotta run now. Jeff has been reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" to me while I drove from Las Vegas home. I'm engrossed, and he's reading ahead without me!

2 comments:

mfk1022 said...

Nice pictures! Your dad has always loved Ice cream.I can remember in 1981 I met him here on cape cod and he was looking for an ice cream place.i honestly don't know how he stays so thin!!!

Kathy said...

I miss you all! Thanks for visiting!!! Tell Jacob and Maia that I have been taking care of their pets in PetVille while they were at Bryce Canyon.

Love,

Mom