Saturday, July 3, 2010

You brushed your teeth with what?!

The other day, I was getting ready to go to lunch with a bunch of girls. I was pretty excited about it, because I always love a chance to sit, eat, relax, and talk with good friends. What could be better!

On this particular occasion, I was in a big hurry. I jumped into the shower, hurriedly put my clothes on, and was about to run out the door. Then I realized that I needed a little breath freshener. Thinking I didn't have time to brush my teeth, I reached into the medicine cabinet, pulled out a tube of toothpaste, put some on my finger, and spread it on my tongue to give my mouth that minty freshness.

When the paste reached my tongue, I realized something was dreadfully wrong. This paste didn't taste anything like my mint toothpaste. It was creamier. More bitter. Pretty disgusting.

I picked up the tube and, to my horror, read the words: "Monistat. Vulvar Cream." But I was in too big of a hurry to do anything about it and raced out the door.

My breath might not have been minty fresh, but at least it was sanitized =).

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Seriously LAUGHED OUT LOUD!! Tooo funny! I sure hope you had a good lunch with friends after that!! :)

mfk1022 said...

So that's the secret to the Osmond smile !!Ha!My son once brushed his teeth with preparation H!!!Enjoy your 4th of july!

Hilary said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Unknown said...

gross! tmi, Amy! j/j

rachel said...

Too funny....sounds like something that I could do. lol

Unknown said...

Always wondered if anyone ever did that!! Amy, just stumbled upon your blog and I LOVE it! Who knew you needed one more thing to add to your list? Love reading your posts!!

Amy Osmond Cook said...

Autumn, You are so sweet! I love your blog, too! I can't believe the guy next to Michael DIED on the airplane!!

momrock said...

This is priceless!